Our Luxury Feline Salon is open Monday – Saturday each week from 7am – 5pm (or until last appointment).
Call for Pricing and Availability or Book your Appointment online! Please note all cats must arrive in a cat carrier and have verification of current rabies.
Benefits of Regular Cat Grooming
- Prevent Fleas & Ticks
- Protect feet with nail trims and nail caps
- Eliminate all over discomfort by removing matting, compacted under coat, excess oils, and dandruff
- To keep shedding to a minimum
- Keep ears clean and prevent ear infections
- To keep your kitty smelling fresh and clean
- To help allergies
Cat Grooming Services
- Bath & brush out (nail trim & ear cleaning)
- Lion Cut*
- Comb Cut*
- Nail Caps
- Matt Removal
- & more! Call to learn about all of our cat grooming services
*All haircut appointments include bath, brush out, nail trim & ear cleaning
Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- We recommend guests arrive 5 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time.
- If you are running late, we will try our best to complete your pets groom in the remaining time left for your appointment.
- It is imperative that you schedule the correct service for your appointment time.
We value your time as our guest, and set aside time exclusively for you! In the event that you need to cancel or modify a reservation, we kindly ask that you do so by 5pm the day prior to your appointment time (without cancellation penalty). A cancellation with less than the 5pm day before notice will result in a charge of 25% of the total cost of your pet’s scheduled service.
- 24hr cancellations or modifications are accepted online. Cancellations are also accepted via phone and email. email@example.com
- NO SHOWS: We kindly ask that you cancel your appointment in advance so that we are able to fill your spot with someone on our wait-list. Same-day cancellations, no-shows will be charged a full-service cancellation fee.
- Future appointments must have a Credit card on file for clients who have a no-show on their file.