Dog Grooming Services
Rio Grooming offers…
Haircut service: Includes an all-over, full body haircut, bath, brush out, nail trim & ear cleaning.
Trimming service: Includes Trimming of the underbelly, backs of legs, feet and tail, a bath, brush out, nail trim & ear cleaning.
Bath service: Includes a bath, brush out, nail trim & ear cleaning.
Looking for more? Check out our “Add Ons!”
Add On Options:
- Blueberry Facial
- Teeth Brushing
- Breath Spray
- Nail File (Dremel)
- Paw Pad Conditioner
- Paw Soak
- Paw Pad Scrub
- Hydrating Coat Conditioner
- Whiten and Brighten Shampoo
- De-Shedding Conditioner
- Anal Gland Expression
- Nail Polish
- Creative Color (available with our grooming school students by appointment)
Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- We recommend guests arrive 5 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time.
- If you are running late, we will try our best to complete your pets groom in the remaining time left for your appointment.
- It is imperative that you schedule the correct service for your appointment time.
We value your time as our guest, and set aside time exclusively for you! In the event that you need to cancel or modify a reservation, we kindly ask that you do so by 5pm the day prior to your appointment time (without cancellation penalty). A cancellation with less than the 5pm day before notice will result in a charge of 25% of the total cost of your pet’s scheduled service.
- 24hr cancellations or modifications are accepted online. Cancellations are also accepted via phone and email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- NO SHOWS: We kindly ask that you cancel your appointment in advance so that we are able to fill your spot with someone on our wait-list. Same-day cancellations, no-shows will be charged a full-service cancellation fee.
- Future appointments must have a Credit card on file for clients who have a no-show on their file.